Multiple keymaps?

From: Neil Baylis
Subject: Multiple keymaps?
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have two computers: an intel Mac running leopard, and a Ubuntu box.
When using the Ubuntu box, sometimes I use the keyboard and screen on
that box, burt sometimes I access it through ssh -X from the Mac. Of
course, when I do that, it uses the Mac keyboard, and the keybindings
are different.

Is there a way that Emacs on the Ubuntu box can detect when it's being
run this way (i.e., through ssh -X on the Mac), and then change the
key mappings accordingly?

Thanks,

Neil Baylis