Re: htmlize.sh

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Re: htmlize.sh
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 23:49:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 28, 12:30 am, Marek Kubica <ma...@xivilization.net> wrote:
> Well, you probably could've used Pygments. It has a (LaTeX) interface
> called Texments, maybe that would help you?

(I didn't know about Texments, I'll check that.) I tried Pygments too,
but I also needed to hack the sources to be able to introduce CLHS,
MOP, etc. linking stuff. I found it easier to hack some elisp file on-
the-fly via emacs, than hacking a piece of python code that I'm not
familiar with.

> It supports Common Lisp, Scheme (to some extent, some things are
> missing yet) and Clojure.

I like the *completeness* of emacs in such scenarios. (On the other
hand, if I'm not mistaken, emacs supports much more languages than any
other syntax highlighting tools in the wild.)

Regards.