Re: code markup in muse-mode

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: code markup in muse-mode
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:50:07 -0400

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 12:11 +0200, Fabrice Niessen wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> > i'm using muse mode via blog.el to publish to my wordpress blog.  i'd
> > like to have sections in 'code markup'.
>
> Have a look at my site (currently completely done in Muse) to see if it
> fulfills your needs.
>
> In particular, check out http://www.mygooglest.com/fni/site-map.html#sec2.

fabrice, that looks great! and it's more than I was hoping for.  next
question:  when you're writing an entry, what command do you use to tell
htmlize what language you're writing in?  so for instance, if I've
pasted a snippet of xorg.conf into my muse buffer, how does htmlize know
that this little snippet is in conf-mode?  Or if I have 3 or 4 lines of
bash commands, what do I tell htmlize to do?

thanks so much for your help,

matt

--
Matt Price