Re: Setting different default face for different major-modes ?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Setting different default face for different major-modes ?
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:52:25 +0200

Am 08.04.2009 um 12:37 schrieb rplasson:

Well I am not sure it would do the trick. What happens when you work
with several LaTeX files ?

I keep them all in the same frame. (With some more memeory I could have thousands of files open in one frame. And the same amounts in other frames.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Encryption, n.: A powerful algorithmic encoding technique
                employed in the creation of computer manuals.