Re: ediff

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: ediff
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:03:45 -0400

    Am 12.04.2009 um 01:20 schrieb Sean Sieger:

    > but I cannot start out with two files named buffers.texi in /tmp ...

    Modern file systems can offer millions of possible directories. And
    the number of file names can even be bigger.

I'm laughing at myself here; I enjoy how you say things, Pete.  I think
I must be getting confused with the results the diffs of files under
version control and the kind that I get.

Again, thank you, thank you---I've got my foot in the door and I am
already using Ediff for my purposes; and you've helped me learn to read
the documentation.