Re: Gnus not working in Emacs-Snapshot

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: Gnus not working in Emacs-Snapshot
Date: 16 Apr 2009 15:26:48 +0200

>> Gnus is not working in that version. Is this a known problem?
>
> Not that I know of.  Another problem might be that you have some
> byte-compiled gnus related files, that were compiled with on older emacs
> version.

Thanks Tassilo. I found the problem in the meantime. It's a
Debian-related problem. Here ist the bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnus/+bug/293711

Gnus is working fine if one uninstalls Debian's gnus package and uses
the build-in version coming with emacs-snapshot.

Greetings,

Sven
--
Sven Bretfeld