RefTeX cite problem

From: Mathias Lindner
Subject: RefTeX cite problem
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:19:51 +0200

Hi

I use Emacs with AucTeX and RefTeX and I have a little problem to include a \cite macro. By pressing "C-c [" I enter the regexp and a list of all matching bib entries is shown. If I select one with RET nothing happens and the minibuffer shows: "reftex-citation: Symbol's value as variable is void: reftex-cite-prompt-optional-args".
Yesterday everything worked fine.
Any ideas where to look and what to do?

Thanks a lot!
Mathias