printing error in vista

From: Yalin Wang
Subject: printing error in vista
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 08:26:58 -0700

Hi,

My XP box was down so I had to switch to vista.  I installed emacs 22.3 and used the same ini file as I used in XP.  When printing, I got error as below

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Formatting...  0%
Formatting...done
Printing...
direct-print-region-helper: Opening output file: permission denied, c:/DOT4_001
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Spooling with options (page headers are not supported)...
direct-print-region-helper: Opening output file: permission denied, c:/DOT4_001

Could anyone advise how I can fix this permission denied error?

Thanks,

Yalin

HotmailĀ® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.