Re: yasnippet and friends: usefull ?

From: thierry . volpiatto
Subject: Re: yasnippet and friends: usefull ?
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 08:18:52 +0200

There is a little bug in else-mode:

If you add else-mode to python-mode-hook, when creating a new .py file,
"{compilation_unit}" is inserted in the file.
That is not annoying for most files, just delete it and keep writing in
your python file.
But that's create an error when installing python program with a
setup.py:
,----
| Traceback (most recent call last):
|   File "/usr/local/bin/calendar-bin.py", line 31, in <module>
|     from calendar_tk.calendar_multiclass import *
|   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/calendar_tk/__init__.py", line 1
|     {compilation_unit}
`----

__init__.py should be empty here.

--