Re: How To Print To Printer GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: How To Print To Printer GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2008-03-26 on RELEASE
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 00:06:37 +0000 (UTC)

In article <QtydnaD7bNsdikHUnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@sysmatrix.net>,
B. T. Raven <nihil@nihilo.net> wrote:
>ChristopherL wrote:
>>> Did you try the advice in the node "Windows Printing" of the Emacs
>>> manual (that is part of the distribution)?
>>
>> My company does not make it available.
>>
>> Chris
>
>The manual Eli is referring to is virtual, not paper:
>
> From within Emacs type Control-h r

I'm not sure that's such a great way to get to it.

I'd prefer teaching "C-h i", which gives them whole list
of manuals, so they know it's all there, and then it's easy
enough to "m" the third(?) one, the emacs-manual.

So each time they do it, they get reminded of what other doc
they have at their fingertips.

David