Re: making Flymake work with PHP

From: Ig0r
Subject: Re: making Flymake work with PHP
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

> It should open in html-mumamo-mode (in Emacs 22), but that does not
> matter much here.
Hm... maybe that is where it all begins...

> It would be good if you could try the latest beta 1.77 of nXhtml.

I've installed it - it is all the same :(
Oh, I haven't mentioned - nXhtml mode tries to include rng-auto.el -
which I don't have anywhere (but I've read in forums that this is not
needed anymore), so I just commented all lines in autoload22.el  Have
you done the same?

> Could you please try commenting out the elisp code you have in your
> .emacs for configuring flymake for php?

Yes, I've done that already - no luck :(
And I also run M-x customize-option RET flymake-php-on RET and now
flymake loads everytime I'm in php-code.
But all errors what I see are: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7307/error.jpg

Igor.