Re: Using only one emacs session

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Using only one emacs session
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:50:04 +0200

> Am 15.05.2009 um 13:04 schrieb Francis Moreau:
>
>> I have a couple of emacs processes, each of them dedicated for a
>> specific task: for example, emacs #1 is used to work on project #1,
>> emacs #2 for project #2, emacs #3 used for email, irc...
>

> One Emacs with session and desktop loaded will remember a lot of
> different compile and other commands ...

Notice also that you may have several compilation buffer running at
the same time, just rename *compilation* to something else and create
a new compilation.

You may write a command to do it more systematically similar to my
nshell command: http://darcs.informatimago.com/public/emacs/pjb-shell.el

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__