Re: Accented characters to Firefox: how?

From: djc
Subject: Re: Accented characters to Firefox: how?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:24:57 +0200

What version of Windows is that (mine is XP SP2), and what version of
Firefox?

I said Firefox?  Oops.  I meant Thunderbird.  Win XP SP2; Thunderbird 2.0.0.21.

The problem doesn't happen when I copy and paste accented characters from Notepad into a Thunderbird composition window, so at a guess it concerns what emacs puts into the Windows clipboard, and how.

Pete