emacs in "screen".

From: A. Soare
Subject: emacs in "screen".
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:25:23 +0200 (CEST)

I started emacs in screen that was running in tty1. DISPLAY was set, and emacs
connected to X-server.

I restarted emacs using C-M-Backspace. Emacs continued to run in tty1, but it
lost the connection to X-server, and stopped.

Is there a possibility to restart X-server and afterwards to continue the same
emacs session? Emacs should reconnect to the X-server in case that is sees that
X-connection died.

Alin.

Découvrez le nouveau Voila.fr et apprenez à maîtriser le web 2.0 sur
http://voila.fr