Re: setup spell checking in windows emacs with emacsW32

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: setup spell checking in windows emacs with emacsW32
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 21:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

On May 30, 7:48 am, Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> just bought a PC and installed Lennart's EmacsW32, which is really
> fantastic.
>
> how to set the spell checking up though? i.e. ispell-word or flyspell-
> buffer.
>
> when i run ispell-word, it gives:
> “apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, ispell”.

Thanks for all the replies. Lennart gave me the answer. Basically, i
need to pull the menu “Options > Customize EmacsW32”. It's right there
where u can specify the ispell/aspell path.

I thought that menu is the same as invoking “M-x customize-group Enter
emacsW32”, but actually not. Worthy of note for those installing
emacsW32.

  Xah
\xAD\xF4 http://xahlee.org/