Emacs stuck on VMware.

From: Kwanghoon Choi
Subject: Emacs stuck on VMware.
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:48:14 +0900

Dear All,

I am using Emacs 22 GTK on VMware (where Ubuntu runs).
It is typical of me to suspend VMware before I leave my work place and to wake up it every morning.

Sometimes, my emacs windows are found to get stuck showing only blank screens when I wake up VMware.
If this happens, I have to kill the emacs application process and to launch it again.

This cumbersome situation happens a few times for a month or so, but not always.

This kind of bug description might not good to get interests from you, but this is all I can explain. Sigh.
I am wondering if there is anybody has the same experience.

Thanks.

Kwanghoon