Question about indentation in emacs.

From: pj
Subject: Question about indentation in emacs.
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to customize the lisp indentation to my
liking. (I am using clojure mode).

By default I am getting indentation after the 'first word' in the
previous line.

(with-something  a b
                        (with-something-else  cd
                                                        (do-
something)))

I would like it to be a constant two space indentation on each line.

(with-something  a b
   (with-something-else  cd
      (do-something)))

Is there some configuration setting or elisp magic that would let me
do that?

Thanks
pj