Re: Docblocks in php mode

From: Ian Eure
Subject: Re: Docblocks in php mode
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 22:33:30 -0700

On Jun 4, 2009, at 6:24 AM, jmckitrick@gmail.com wrote:

I'm using exuberant tags and auto complete to get some of what Zend
offers, but is there a module to insert and even parse php docblocks?
I've not found any on the web so far.
I played with Doxymacs[1] a while back, and it seemed pretty capable. I have yasnippet templates which insert function skeletons with docblocks, and I never got around to switching 100%. But it's going to be the closest thing to what you want.

I don't know of anything that parses them, but it should be pretty trivial to implement in elisp.

[1]: http://doxymacs.sourceforge.net/