Re: How do I stop my emacs frame jumping when I enter emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How do I stop my emacs frame jumping when I enter emacs
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:15:02 +0200

Am 11.06.2009 um 16:53 schrieb Alex Bennee:

But why would the window manager get involved? Is ediff creating new
frames for the
hell of it?

Yes, it is! At least one very small one (one-liner), which you can make bigger and then see how to work with ediff (it's some time ago since I last used it, usually a compare-windows is sufficient for me).

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.