Re: Highlighting next error in compilation buffer

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Highlighting next error in compilation buffer
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:48:26 +0200

Am 23.06.2009 um 08:20 schrieb Alexander Lehner:

I do NOT want the highlighting in my sourcecode, i want the highlighting in the *compilation* buffer.

I think you just need to switch on global-font-lock-mode ... I see file names in red and line numbers in blue, both are bold.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
                                – Weinberg's Second Law