Re: how to reference the current *.el file in elisp

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: how to reference the current *.el file in elisp
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:43:46 -0500

Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Then maybe prayer is what you should try. After that you probably
> realize that there are a lot of things you have not tried. (Is not
> prayer for that?)
>
> For example
>
>    C-h f message
>
> Or did you try that?

Trying that... `C-h f message' (not prayer) is what brought me here.
The answer there just didn't soak in at all.  Fortunately... I've
never claimed to be anything but seriously dense.

Once I saw that both you and Pascal, were saying that it answered my
question, I figured I had to be able to see it there.

And eventually I got it... Thanks... to all, starting with Barry.