emacs menu bar tuning suggestion.

From: QT
Subject: emacs menu bar tuning suggestion.
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Can we unified the usages of TMM and GUI Menu bar?

When I used emacs, I always lost in its huge amount of commands.

If we can make our emacs menu have accelerators just like normal GUI
Application.

I think it will be more friendly to newbies.

And after newbies has familiar with those command, they should call
them in the same key bindings without showing menus.

I feel this is a more intuitive way for me to learn a new software.

So, can we make our emacs menu have accelerator just like normal GUI
Application?

I think NCurse, GTK and Win32 both support it natively.

menuacc.el – part of EmacsW32. Provides keyboard accelerators for
Emacs menu items. (Currently this only works with the patched version
of Emacs+EmacsW32. There is no Windows specific code in it really, but
the needed support in Emacs is not yet there.)

Can we integrate it?