Re: Emacs 23.1.50.2 icons

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.1.50.2 icons
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 05:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 1, 8:25 am, r...@rosslaird.info (Ross A. Laird) wrote:

> I assume that this is a compilation issue. Can I get the nice-looking
> menus and icon bar compiled into the new version?

The output of configure should tell you if there were any libraries
not found (gtk I'm guessing, and possibly png and svg). The
information is there in config.log as well, but not in as easily
readable form, so its probably best to run ./configure again and read
the last bit of output that summarizes what was and wasn't found on
your system.