Re: Can't compile with GNUstep

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Can't compile with GNUstep
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I copy the GNUstep libraries from /usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries to /lib, now I don't get that error. But, now I get

Compiling /home/german/Instalados/emacs/lisp/eshell/em-unix.el
Fatal error (11)Aborted
make[1]: *** [/home/german/Instalados/emacs/lisp/eshell/em-unix.elc] Error 134
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/german/Instalados/emacs/lisp'
make: *** [lisp] Error 2

--- El mié 8-jul-09, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> escribió:
The file config.log should give precise information why configuration fails.

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1