Re: customizing some options in cc mode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: customizing some options in cc mode
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:51:18 +0200

Am 12.07.2009 um 11:47 schrieb Luca:

Does anyone know which emacs variable do I need to set in my .emacs
file for this to work?

Position the text cursor in such a comment and type C-u C-x =. In the *Help* window you'll a description, including that of the face. Click on that description and continue to start customising.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Encryption, n.: A powerful algorithmic encoding technique
                employed in the creation of computer manuals.