Re: bind a hotkey to toggle variable

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: bind a hotkey to toggle variable
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:24:55 +0200

Am 13.07.2009 um 08:50 schrieb Drew Adams:

Frankly, I'm always surprised that, 20-30 years after the introduction of graphic displays and window managers, most people still use Emacs windows, not frames, for most buffers. That Emacs doesn't play very well with non-nil `pop-up-frames' could explain that in part, but why people still use Emacs
windows so much is generally a mystery to me.

For me it's easier to find the GNU Emacs running on host (or server) A and then navigating through its buffers than to find buffer frame 1 which could have log from host (or server) A or B or C or…

--
Greetings

  Pete

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
                                – Douglas Adams