Re: bind a hotkey to toggle variable

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: bind a hotkey to toggle variable
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:06:07 +0200

Am 13.07.2009 um 12:10 schrieb Miles Bader:

If you look at many other modern apps, they do exactly the same thing,
though they may not use the term "window" for their internal windows
(maybe they call them "panels" or "widgets' or whatever)

Or "tabs" (in WWW browsers).

I'm really happy with this: short-lived frames to put on some other virtual desktop, to resize them, or whatever. And the real bundle, stack, heap of tabs I work with all time or at least longer than just a few minutes.

--
Greetings

  Pete

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
                                – Douglas Adams