Re: for loading own lisp functions, if some in separated files, automati

From: Erhy
Subject: Re: for loading own lisp functions, if some in separated files, automatically
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:42:07 +0200

"Peter Dyballa" <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:mailman.2466.1247557209.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org...

Am 13.07.2009 um 17:34 schrieb Erhy:

What is the usual way for automatic maintenance, that my .el files are loaded automatically, when
starting Emacs?

For example: load-file, load-library, require…

--
Greetings

  Pete

So I see, there is a dir with .el files and a separate command file,
where each of this .el marked to be loaded.
I hoped there is a standard way, to coordinate the content of the
directory and the  associated lines in the command file automatically.

Thank you talking about
Erhy