Re: html-mode: adding tags to html-tag-alist

From: Bernardo
Subject: Re: html-mode: adding tags to html-tag-alist
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:45:55 +1000

I'm trying to customize html-mode, but I'm having trouble with the
skeleton stuff. I want to get a prompt for class or id for div tags, but
I can't figure out how to do it. I think I have to change
html-tags-alist somehow, but I'm not sure how, or if there's anything
else I need to do in addition. The manual is pretty skimpy on this
topic, and I'm missing a few steps between the description of skeletons
in the wiki and the application of the skeletons in html-mode.

i've bookmared this (if you are keen for more reading):
http://www.panix.com/~tehom/my-code/skel-recipe.txt

and there is always EmacsWiki:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/SkeletonMode