Re: How can I customize color for xcope result

From: Bernardo
Subject: Re: How can I customize color for xcope result
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:28:55 +1000

Thank you. How can I change the color of the source string of the
cscope result? like below " DLLEXPORT int __cdecl ChromeMain(HINSTANCE
instance,"

<global>[85]                   DLLEXPORT int __cdecl
ChromeMain(HINSTANCE instance,
<global>[91]                   int ChromeMain(int argc, const char ** argv);
<global>[285]                  DLLEXPORT int __cdecl
ChromeMain(HINSTANCE instance,

1. move the point to the string you want to customise
2. type C-u C-x =
3. this will show you the settings details; note the "face" name
4. customise this face attributes similarly to the ones mentioned before

Thank you. Where can I find cscope:map to copy from
type C-h v cscope:map RET
this shows the help screen about this variable; if you press TAB and RET it will take you to the file where the variable is defined

> and where should i copy to?

probably "global-map" (type C-h v global-map RET for more details)
now, whether this is the canonical way to do it, i don't know

if i were you i'd read up at least the "Key Bindings" node in Emacs manual
M-: (info "(Emacs) Key Bindings")

and also Keymaps in elisp manual
M-: (info "(Elisp) Keymaps")