abbrev again

From: harven
Subject: abbrev again
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:04:50 +0200

I would like to use some abbrev table for one file only.
The table is defined in my .emacs. I tried to put in the file
-*- abbrev-mode: t; local-abbrev-table: my-abbrev-table -*-

When the file is loaded, abbreviation mode is activated,
but my table is not recognized. If I then evaluate
(setq local-abbrev-table my-abbrev-table)
then it works.

How can I specify which abbrev table should be loaded in the file itself ?