Re: Viper tweaks?

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: Viper tweaks?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:16:14 -0700

> has anyone tweaked Viper to become more productive? Care to share your
> tweaks?

One trick I learned from Kai Großjohann is to use the z key as a
prefix for my custom key bindings. (I don't even know what z is
supposed to do in vi.) He posted his .viper to comp.emacs a few years
ago, with lots of goodies inside:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.emacs/msg/eec32255f0daab80

I use zz for C-c C-c, and zs for C-c C-s. You can see how to do that
in a general way by looking at `ted-viper-install-z-bindings' in my
.viper:

http://edward.oconnor.cx/config/.viper

Ted