keyboard macro fails to execute any iterations

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: keyboard macro fails to execute any iterations
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:49:15 -0700

I cannot use org-remember to save all my w3m tabs using
keyboard macros.

The error is "After 0 kbd macro iterations: kmacro-call-macro:
Keyboard macro terminated by a command ringing the bell".

Here is the stack trace.

  call-last-kbd-macro(nil kmacro-loop-setup-function)
  kmacro-call-macro(nil nil)
  kmacro-end-and-call-macro(nil)
  call-interactively(kmacro-end-and-call-macro)

On each of my many emacs-w3m tabs, I can remember manually with f8 f8
n (my binding for org-remember and my ?n template which I sent).  It
grabs the title and URL perfectly.  I can also do m-right, which is my
binding for next tab.

To use the macro, I do c-x ( f8 f8 n m-right c-x ) .  To execute it I
do c-x e.  It does not get executed on any tabs.

Thanks.