Re: Emacs chess.el help again to use chess-puzzle mode

From: rpd
Subject: Re: Emacs chess.el help again to use chess-puzzle mode
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:13:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Helmut
Thanks for your reply. I thought you could 'solve' these puzzles playing
against the chess engine.
However maybe you are right & you have to solve them in your head & move on
as you advise.
I wonder if anyone else with experience of this can confirm what should
happen. Perhaps I ought to try contacting the author & asking him.

Many thanks for your reply & advice & best wishes to you, thanks