ispell-local-dictionary

From: Alain Muls
Subject: ispell-local-dictionary
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:35:31 +0200

Hi emacs,

I use Emacs auctex mode for editing my LaTeX files. SInce I often work in different languages (English, French and Dutch), I was looking after the ispell-local-dictionary comment which would allow to define for each document which language ispell (I auto-enable flyspell on loading of the tex-file) should use. However I have no succes, ispell (and flyqpell) default to the English dictionary.

Any advice appreciated
Tx/Alain

Alain Muls                                  alain.muls@septentrio.com
                                                       +32.477.675091