Default email address based on displayed newsgroup

From: Olivier Sirven
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:34:54 +0200

Hello there,

I would like to know if there is a way with gnus to configure the
default email address to use depending on the current displayed
newsgroup.

Now, I use this declaration in my .gnus.el:
(setq user-mail-address "the.slaa@gmail.com")

and I'm looking for some variable used to configure this email
address based on a given regexp to be able to use
the.slaa+spams@gmail.com for some specific groups.

Do you know if this possible?

Thanks

--