color theme does not work on Emacs 23.1 on Mac OSX

From: n179911
Subject: color theme does not work on Emacs 23.1 on Mac OSX
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:02:18 -0700

Hi,

I download and try out Emacs 23.1 on MacOS X. But I notice my color
theme stop working in Emacs 23.1

Here is the .emacs file I start both Emacs 23.1 and Aquamacs:
(setq load-path (cons "~/bin/emacslib" load-path))

(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-initialize)

(color-theme-tm)

But in Emacs 23.1 , I get a blue background and all the foreground get
messed up.
I attached 2 screen shots.
1.png is aquamacs (emacs 22.3.1)
2.png is emacs 23.1
3. color-theme-sunburst.el my theme file

Thank you for any suggestion to fix my theme in emacs 23.1.