Re: Dead circumflex?

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: Dead circumflex?
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:19:08 -0500

Merciadri Luca wrote:

"B. T. Raven" <nihil@nihilo.net> writes:

Okay. I finally found another alternative to change the input
method. I tried *all* solutions, but it always show <dead-circumflex>
is undefined.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Does it have any thing to do with scim, whatever that is?:

Try changing your keyboard to French Candadian, or better yet, UK or US. Anyway, it seems not to be an Emacs problem but a keyboard one caused by the OS.

Ed

Btw, C-x RET C-\ should work if you have not reassigned key bindings. RET is the Enter key.