Re: Flyspell error

From: sam jesse
Subject: Re: Flyspell error
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:12:06 +1000

Thanks for giving a wider picture for what is going on.
let me first fix the PATH.

I noticed when I fired up cmd.exe and type aspell that it says
"aspell is not recognized as internal or external command",

so I went to the OS env var and added the location of aspell to the path like this ";C:\Program Files\Aspell\bin\" with out the (""), since this is the location I have to go to to fire up aspell. but when I go back to my C:\Documents and Settings\unsername> and typ aspell, it still gives me the same error as above.