Re: How to learn elisp ?

From: waterloo
Subject: Re: How to learn elisp ?
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 19:59:37 +0800

But I have not read Emacs Lisp Reference , It is a huge book .

2009/8/5 Tim Visher <tim.visher@gmail.com>
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 7:26 AM, waterloo<waterloo2005@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have read the manual "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp".
>
> But still I can not be able to write complete code of lisp .

If you've read that manual then you should be well on your way to
writing complete elisp code.  If you're having a specific problem then
feel free to ask about that, but you already have all the resources
you probably should need except perhaps a friend who already knows
elisp well.  That's what the list is here for. ;)

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.

http://burningones.com/