Re: complete list of keybindings

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: complete list of keybindings
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 01:08:20 +0200

All the lists on line must be for a specific situation in Emacs. None
of them is necessarily valid for your Emacs. They could be valid for
an emacs started with "emacs -Q" but then they should say so and
explain that, at least if they want to be helpful.

But inside Emacs you can get a list valid for you. Try

   f1 b

And please complain about it if you do not understand it. It is
supposed to be helpful, but I myself does not think it is very good.
(You can send a bug report for this. That is the accepted way.)