Re: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?

From: Nicolas
Subject: Re: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:27:21 +0200

i use Dejavu Sans Mono, which i find very pleasant.

In 12 pt, Dejavu Sans Mono characters have exactly the same width as Emacs 22 Courier characters, but they are far higher. And my problem is that I would like to display as many lines on my screen with Emacs 23 as I did with Emacs 22. (Reducing the font size is not a solution, because the characters become too narrow and hard to read).

Nicolas