Re: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 14:44:17 +0200

Am 16.08.2009 um 12:45 schrieb Nicolas:

How do you distinguish between the PostScript and the TrueType version?

I renamed the TrueType version.

Do you mean the file name or the font name, font family name, etc.?

My general impression is that libfontconfig delivers wrong values for the height of character cells. Though I never tried a proof for my opinion...

--
Greetings

  Pete

One-Shot Case Study, n.:
        The scientific equivalent of the four-leaf clover, from
        which it is concluded all clovers possess four leaves
        and are sometimes green.