Re: How to force noweb mode to use code-mode?

From: wewwew
Subject: Re: How to force noweb mode to use code-mode?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I did that already.  The problem is the C/C++ mode uses more than
stuff in its chunk to render font size.  For example:

This block's size is 4KB.

<<func>>=
int foo()
{
  // a function's variable
  int a;
}
@

Anything between the single quote in block's and another single quote
in function's is rendered as a large string, which is undesired.