journal.el for JournalMode (EmacsWiki) copy?

From: rpd
Subject: journal.el for JournalMode (EmacsWiki) copy?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I would like to obtain journal.el emacs file for JournalMode

Unfortunately the links at EmacsWiki JournalMode are broken and I have
searched the net but cannot find the file (I did find one site but when I
opened the journal.el file it was in very odd characters-so I don't know
what it was coded in -thankfully it had no viruses!).

Does any have a copy they can post here or know of a link I can get a good
copy from
I am grateful for helpful replies, many thanks