Re: moving around multiple buffers

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: moving around multiple buffers
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:07:51 +0200

Hi,

Joost Kremers <joostkremers@yahoo.com> writes:

> yes, i'm also a recent org-mode convert. and unfortunately,
> shift-(left|right) are used by org-mode, so that window switching
> doesn't work in org-mode buffers if you use shift as modifier. :-(

just to add to the use cases I use shift-(left,right.up.down) for
navigation in (my own) mtorus.

But the fine people at org-mode are well aware of that problem and offer
a way out.  Take a look at the variable org-replace-disputed-keys :-)

Cheers,
Stefan
--
Stefan Kamphausen --- http://www.skamphausen.de
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)