Setting flyspell-mode when entering a file

From: Sarir Khamsi
Subject: Setting flyspell-mode when entering a file
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:55:30 -0700

I would like to automatically enter flyspell-mode when I open a file
and have placed

-*- flyspell-mode: t -*-

at the top of the file I'm opening. The mode-line says "Fly" in it but
flyspell doesn't seem to be working. If I then run the flyspell-mode
command interactively (twice since it seems to already be enabled), it
works fine. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Sarir

--
Sarir Khamsi
software guy