How do I disable the function that gives me a "<packet> is undefined" er

From: Jay_B
Subject: How do I disable the function that gives me a "<packet> is undefined" error message?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:46:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using MS Windows XP SP3 and would like to switch over to GNU Emacs
23.1.1 from its predecessor -- but I have encountered a problem and hope you
can help me.

I have changed my keyboard layout to an ergonomic German version with
support for a compose-key  (http://www.neo-layout.org/ , if you're
interested) using the AHK scripting language (http://www.autohotkey.com/) .
With Emacs 22.3 there was no problem, but with 23.1 I get the error message:
"<packet> is undefined"
whenever I try to compose a special character.

So whatever AHK is doing in the background seems to trigger some emacs macro
that tries to load some package (as you can see, my technical background
knowledge leaves *a lot* to be desired, sorry!).

All I want is to disable this macro/emacs function so that I can enter my
special characters in my XeLaTeX documents again. Can anybody give me any
hint?

Thank you!

Jay