Re: Default compile directory

From: Sumit Narayan
Subject: Re: Default compile directory
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:59:14 -0400

Thanks.

This is what I did:

Added
((nil . ((setq compile-command "cd <project root directory>; make"))))
in <project root directory>/.dir-locals.el.

When I open any file inside this folder, I am asked for permission to
apply the local variables

setq : (compile-command "cd <project root directory>; make")

For some reason, my response as 'y' or '!' does not make a difference.
When I give M-x compile, I still end up with "make -k".

Any idea why?

Thanks,
Sumit.