Re: Default compile directory

From: Sumit Narayan
Subject: Re: Default compile directory
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:08:06 -0400

Thanks Peter. This is a nice feature. I wasn't aware of it and I think
it is quite useful.

However, I have my compilation window close on its own if there were
no errors. To recompile, I will have to change to that buffer, which I
do not wish to. Emacs anyway saves the previous compile command. I
only need to give the compile command once in the project folder. But
if I move to another project, I will have to give the compile command
again. .dir-locals.el seems like something I could use.

Sumit.